Traditional Hot Matcha
This recipe reflects the process of making hot matcha, originating from the traditional roots of Japanese culture.
What you'll need:
- MatchaGi "Classic Performance" Ceremonial Matcha (1 tsp)
- Hot Water (8 oz at ~180° F)
How to make:
- Begin by pouring about 4 oz of hot water into the bowl.
- Add matcha and mix with the whisk rapidly in an M or W motion for about 10 - 20 seconds (or until blended well).
- Add remaining water and whisk again until frothy.
- Sit back, sip up, and enjoy!